a registered private school providing education recognised by the Government
but free of detrimental influences that exist in society.
mission is to ensure that our students develop the understanding, skills, knowledge
and attitudes which are not only compatible with their beliefs, but will also
enable them to fulfil their potential and contribute to their community and the
community at large.
enhance children’s learning by:
- Providing high quality learning Programmes matched
to the needs of individual students and aimed at promoting their eventual full
participation in society.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining the best
available teaching and support staff to ensure achievement of all the school’s
- Establishing a supportive school community and to
be responsive to its educational needs and wishes.
- Treating all children equally and providing them
with skills, and the environment, to work well with their peers and the wider
arising from our Mission Statement
Programmes developed by the school will:
- Be consistent with the school’s relevant policies
- Have content that is clearly linked to student’s
needs and interest
- Employ a range of teaching strategies that are
appropriate for the students
- Incorporate across-curriculum perspectives
- Specify intended learning outcomes and detailed
assessment and evaluation procedures
- Pre-test – assess needs – teach to needs – assess
and evaluate accordingly
and progressive Board of Trustees will endeavour to:
- Provide opportunity for teacher training and
- Update facilities, teaching aids, technology aids
- Endeavour to ensure that an effective appraisal
system is supported
- Be receptive to teaching problems and concerns
- Provide opportunity for open and continual
communication and respond to general concerns. Parents will be made to feel
welcome to come and communicate.
- Maintain equity in all curriculum areas.